Dec 3, 2014
Today we release GitLab 7.5.2 (both CE and EE) and GitLab CI 5.2.1.
GitLab 7.5.2 brings two fixes:
- Sidekiq arguments are no longer being logged. This prevents password reset tokens from appearing in the
- Fixed a bug with restoring the backup of a wiki
GitLab CI 5.2.1 fixes several bugs:
- 500 error on /admin/builds
- Build API Request giving 400 / CSRF token authenticity error
- Build script info not being displayed well after update
- Problems with adding a project
Omnibus-gitlab packages for GitLab 7.5.2 and GitLab CI 5.2.1 are now available.
To upgrade a GitLab installation from source please use the upgrader or the patch update guide.
To upgrade a GitLab CI installation from source, please use the upgrade guide.
Omnibus packages for GitLab Enterprise Edition 7.5.2 and GitLab CI 5.2.1 are available for subscribers here. For installations from source, use this guide.
Interested in GitLab Enterprise Edition? For an overview of feature exclusive to GitLab Enterprise Edition please have a look at the features exclusive to GitLab EE.
Access to GitLab Enterprise Edition is included with a subscription. No time to upgrade GitLab yourself? A subscription also entitles to our upgrade and installation services.
Install GitLab on your own server in 2 minutes
→ Browse all posts