Today we release GitLab 7.5.2 (both CE and EE) and GitLab CI 5.2.1.
GitLab 7.5.2 brings two fixes:
- Sidekiq arguments are no longer being logged. This prevents password reset tokens from appearing in the
- Fixed a bug with restoring the backup of a wiki
GitLab CI 5.2.1 fixes several bugs:
- 500 error on /admin/builds
- Build API Request giving 400 / CSRF token authenticity error
- Build script info not being displayed well after update
- Problems with adding a project
Omnibus-gitlab packages for GitLab 7.5.2 and GitLab CI 5.2.1 are now available.
To upgrade a GitLab CI installation from source, please use the upgrade guide.
Interested in GitLab Enterprise Edition? For an overview of feature exclusive to GitLab Enterprise Edition please have a look at the features exclusive to GitLab EE.
Access to GitLab Enterprise Edition is included with a subscription. No time to upgrade GitLab yourself? A subscription also entitles to our upgrade and installation services.