Today we release GitLab 7.7.1 (both CE and EE) and GitLab CI 5.4.1.
GitLab 7.7.1 brings three fixes:
- Improve @mention autocomplete performance
- Show setup instructions for GitHub import if it is disabled
- Allow use of http for OAuth applications
GitLab CI 5.4.1 fixes several bugs:
- Fix 500 on builds page if a build has no jobs
- Truncate project token from build trace
- Allow users with access to a project see the build trace
Omnibus-gitlab packages for GitLab 7.7.1 and GitLab CI 5.4.1 are now available.
To upgrade a GitLab CI installation from source, please use the upgrade guide.
Interested in GitLab Enterprise Edition? For an overview of feature exclusive to GitLab Enterprise Edition please have a look at the features exclusive to GitLab EE.
Access to GitLab Enterprise Edition is included with a subscription. No time to upgrade GitLab yourself? A subscription also entitles to our upgrade and installation services.