Today we release GitLab 7.8.2 CE, EE and GitLab CI 7.8.2.
GitLab 7.8.2 CE fixes:
- Fix service migration issue when upgrading from versions prior to 7.3
- Fix setting of the default use project limit via admin UI
- Fix display of already imported projects for GitLab and Gitorious importers
- Fix response of push to repository to return "Not found" if user doesn't have access
- Fix check if user is allowed to view the file attachment
- Fix import check for case sensitive namespaces
In addition to the fixes in 7.8.2 CE, Enterprise Edition 7.8.2 contains the following fixes:
- Check if LDAP admin group exists before querying for user membership
- Remove duplicate settings link in admin section
GitLab 7.8.2 CI fixes:
- Fix email notifications for build failures
This upgrade doesn't contain database migrations when upgrading from 7.8.1. so it can be done without downtime.
Omnibus-gitlab packages for GitLab 7.8.2 are now available.
To upgrade a GitLab CI installation from source, please use the upgrade guide.
Interested in GitLab Enterprise Edition? For an overview of feature exclusive to GitLab Enterprise Edition please have a look at the features exclusive to GitLab EE.
Access to GitLab Enterprise Edition is included with a subscription. No time to upgrade GitLab yourself? A subscription also entitles to our upgrade and installation services.