May 28, 2015
In an effort to reduce red tape when subscribing to GitLab Enterprise Edition, we’ve made some changes to our subscription Terms that make them more digestible to potential customers.
Here is a summary of the important changes:
- Grant of License clause that provides a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to use GitLab Enterprise Edition;
- Clarification that suggestions, feedback and code submitted for inclusion in GitLab, becomes the property of GitLab;
- Clarification on the payment process, including the ‘true-up’ payment model;
- Inclusion of GitLab's warranty that there are no trojans or the like in GitLab EE;
- A new paragraph relating to US Government matters;
- A change in governing law from the Netherlands to California, USA.
These updated subscription terms do not apply retroactively.
Install GitLab on your own server in 2 minutes
→ Browse all posts