In an effort to reduce red tape when subscribing to GitLab Enterprise Edition, we’ve made some changes to our subscription Terms that make them more digestible to potential customers.
Here is a summary of the important changes:
- Grant of License clause that provides a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to use GitLab Enterprise Edition;
- Clarification that suggestions, feedback and code submitted for inclusion in GitLab, becomes the property of GitLab;
- Clarification on the payment process, including the ‘true-up’ payment model;
- Inclusion of GitLab's warranty that there are no trojans or the like in GitLab EE;
- A new paragraph relating to US Government matters;
- A change in governing law from the Netherlands to California, USA.
These updated subscription terms do not apply retroactively.