Today we are releasing version 8.1.3 for Community Edition (CE) and Enterprise Edition (EE).
It includes the following fixes:
- CE: Add support for Facebook OAuth authentication
- CE: Use issue editor as cross reference comment author when issue is edited with a new mention
- CE: Spread out runner contacted_at updates
- CE: Force-update refs/merge-requests/X/head upon a push to the source branch of a merge request
- EE: Fix "Rebase onto master"
When upgrading to 8.1.3 using Omnibus packages, downtime is required because of additions to the PostgreSQL configuration which will cause a database restart.
This version does not include any new migrations, and installations from source should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations, and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior can be changed by adding a
To update, check out our update page.
Interested in GitLab Enterprise Edition? Check out the features exclusive to GitLab EE.
Access to GitLab Enterprise Edition is included with a subscription. No time to upgrade GitLab yourself? Subscribers receive upgrade and installation services.