Today we are releasing version 8.1.4 for Community Edition (CE) and Enterprise Edition (EE).
It includes the following fixes:
- CE/EE: Fix bug where manually merged branches in a MR would end up with an empty diff
- CE/EE: Prevent redirect loop when
home_page_urlis set to the root URL
- CE/EE: Fix incoming email configuration defaults
- CE/EE: Remove CSS properties preventing hard tabs from rendering in Chromium 45
- EE: Fix bug in JIRA integration which prevented merge requests from being accepted when using issue closing pattern
This version does not include any new migrations, and should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
To update, check out our update page.
Interested in GitLab Enterprise Edition? Check out the features exclusive to GitLab EE.
Access to GitLab Enterprise Edition is included with a subscription. No time to upgrade GitLab yourself? Subscribers receive upgrade and installation services.