In our latest webcast, we looked at highlights from GitLab 8.6.
Our special guest, Douwe Maan, gave us a live demo of the latest features in GitLab 8.6 with a special focus around improved confidentiality. We looked at project configuration and user permissions to start. Douwe followed a typical GitLab workflow to demonstrate new features which make it easier to keep track of what is happening (subscribe to label) and features which save you time (create a new branch from an issue), and more.
If you're new to GitLab, this webcast will give you a good overview of using GitLab, and if you're experienced you get to see the new features in action.
Sign up to our newsletter to make sure you don't miss any of our live webcasts.
In this webcast:
- Demo: Feature highlights from GitLab 8.6
- Highlight: Improved confidentiality with confidential issues and external users
- Q&A: Questions from webcast attendees answered live
- New resources: Getting started with GitLab Pages (skip ahead)
- Community news! (skip ahead)
Join our next webcast!
In our next webcast on April 14th, we'll take a look using continuous integration in GitLab. Join the GitLab CI team for this introduction!
- Date: Thursday, April 14, 2016
- Time: 9am PDT; 12pm EST; 5pm BST (British Standard time); (16:00 UTC)
- Register here
Can't make it? Register anyway, and we'll send you a link to watch it later.