Today we are releasing version 8.6.6 for GitLab Community Edition (CE) and Enterprise Edition (EE).
This version includes a few bug fixes for both editions.
Read on for all the details!
- EE: Concat AD group recursive member results with regular member results. (!333)
- EE: Fix LDAP group sync regression for groups with member value
- EE: Don't attempt to include too large diffs in e-mail-on-push messages. (!338)
- CE/EE: Expire the exists cache before deletion to ensure project dir actually exists. (!3413)
- CE/EE: Fix error on language detection when repository has no HEAD (e.g., master branch). (!3654)
- CE/EE: Fix revoking of authorized OAuth applications. (!3690)
This version does not include any new migrations, and should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations, and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior can be changed by adding a
To update, check out our update page.
Interested in GitLab Enterprise Edition? Check out the features exclusive to EE.
Access to GitLab Enterprise Edition is included with a subscription. No time to upgrade GitLab yourself? Subscribers receive upgrade and installation services