Today we are releasing version 8.7.3 for GitLab Community Edition (CE) and Enterprise Edition (EE).
It includes the following fixes:
- CE/EE: OpenSSL upgraded to 1.0.2h to fix CVE-2016-2107
- CE/EE: Emails, Gitlab::Email::Message, Gitlab::Diff, and Premailer::Adapter::Nokogiri are now instrumented (!4038)
- CE/EE: Merge request widget displays TeamCity build state and code coverage correctly again (!3998)
- CE/EE: Fix the line code when importing PR review comments from GitHub. (!4010)
- CE/EE: Wikis are now initialized on legacy projects when checking repositories (!3931)
This version does not include any new migrations, and should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations, and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior can be changed by adding a
To update, check out our update page.
Interested in GitLab Enterprise Edition? Check out the features exclusive to EE.
Access to GitLab Enterprise Edition is included with a subscription. No time to upgrade GitLab yourself? Subscribers receive upgrade and installation services.