May 25, 2016
Today we are releasing version 8.8.2 for GitLab Community Edition (CE) and Enterprise Edition (EE).
It includes the following fixes:
- EE: [Elastic] Search through the filenames. (!409)
- EE: Fix repository mirror updates for new imports stuck in "started" state. (!416)
- CE/EE: Added remove due date button. (!4209)
- CE/EE: Fix Error 500 when accessing application settings due to nil disabled OAuth sign-in sources. (!4242)
- CE/EE: Fix Error 500 in CI charts by gracefully handling commits with no durations. (!4245)
- CE/EE: Fix table UI on CI builds page. (!4249)
- CE/EE: Fix backups if Docker Registry is disabled. (!4263)
- CE/EE: Fixed issue with "Merge Immediately" button color. (!4211)
- CE/EE: Fixed issue with Enter key selecting wrong option in dropdown. (!4210)
- CE/EE: When creating a .gitignore file a dropdown with templates will be provided. (!4075)
- CE/EE: Fix concurrent request when updating build log in browser. (!4183)
This version does not include any new migrations, and should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations, and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior can be changed by adding a
To update, check out our update page.
Interested in GitLab Enterprise Edition? Check out the features exclusive to EE.
Access to GitLab Enterprise Edition is included with a subscription. No time to upgrade GitLab yourself? Subscribers receive upgrade and installation services.
Install GitLab on your own server in 2 minutes
→ Browse all posts