Jun 29, 2016
Today we are releasing version 8.9.3 for GitLab Community Edition (CE) and Enterprise Edition (EE).
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in the recent 8.9 release.
Please read on for more details.
- EE: Roll back Grack::Auth to fix Git HTTP SPNEGO. (!504)
- EE: Fix MR creation on fork of deleted project. (!503)
- EE: Fix
attr_encrypted in EE. (!502)
- CE/EE: Fix encrypted data backwards compatibility after upgrading
attr_encrypted gem. (!4963)
- CE/EE: Fix rendering of commit notes. (!4953)
- CE/EE: Resolve "Pin should show up at 1280px min". (!4947)
- CE/EE: Switched mobile button icons to ellipsis and angle. (!4944)
- CE/EE: Correctly returns Todo ID after creating Todo. (!4941)
- CE/EE: Better debugging for memory killer middleware. (!4936)
- CE/EE: Remove duplicate new page button from edit wiki. (!4904)
- CE/EE: Use
clock_gettime for all performance timestamps. (!4899)
- CE/EE: Use update_columns to bypass all the dirty code on active_record. (!4985)
- CE/EE: Reduce overhead and optimize ProjectTeam#max_member_access performance. (!4973)
- CE/EE: Fixes missing avatar on system notes. (!4954)
- CE/EE: Removed fade when filtering results. (!4932)
- CE/EE: Fixed avatar alignment in new MR view. (!4901)
This version does not include any migrations, and should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations, and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior can be changed by adding a
To update, check out our update page.
Interested in GitLab Enterprise Edition? Check out the features exclusive to EE.
Access to GitLab Enterprise Edition is included with a subscription. No time to upgrade GitLab yourself? Subscribers receive upgrade and installation services.
Install GitLab on your own server in 2 minutes
→ Browse all posts