Today we are releasing version 8.9.6 for GitLab Community Edition (CE) and Enterprise Edition (EE).
Please read on for more details.
- EE: Avoid adding index for key fingerprint if it already exists. (!539)
- CE/EE: Fix importing of events under notes for GitLab projects. (!5154)
- CE/EE: Fix log statements in import/export. (!5129)
- CE/EE: Fix commit avatar alignment in compare view. (!5128)
- CE/EE: Fix broken migration in MySQL. (!5005)
This version has no migrations and should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations, and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior can be changed by adding a
To update, check out our update page.
Interested in GitLab Enterprise Edition? Check out the features exclusive to EE.
Access to GitLab Enterprise Edition is included with a subscription. No time to upgrade GitLab yourself? Subscribers receive upgrade and installation services.