Today we are releasing version 8.10.3 for GitLab Community Edition (CE) and Enterprise Edition (EE).
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in the recent 8.10 release.
Please read on for more details.
- EE: Fix regression in Git Annex permission check. (!599)
- EE: [Elastic] Fix commit search for some URLs. (!605)
- CE/EE: Fix Import/Export issue importing milestones and labels not associated properly. (!5426)
- CE/EE: Fix timing problems running imports on production. (!5523)
- CE/EE: Add a log message when a project is scheduled for destruction for debugging. (!5540)
- CE/EE: Fix hooks missing on imported GitLab projects. (!5549)
- CE/EE: Properly abort a merge when merge conflicts occur. (!5569)
- CE/EE: Fix importer for GitHub Pull Requests when a branch was removed. (!5573)
- CE/EE: Ignore invalid IPs in
X-Forwarded-Forwhen trusted proxies are configured. (!5584)
- CE/EE: Trim extra displayed carriage returns in diffs and files with CRLFs. (!5588)
This version has no migrations and should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations, and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior can be changed by adding a
To update, check out our update page.
Interested in GitLab Enterprise Edition? Check out the features exclusive to EE.
Access to GitLab Enterprise Edition is included with a subscription. No time to upgrade GitLab yourself? Subscribers receive upgrade and installation services.