Sep 7, 2016
Today we are releasing version 8.11.5 for GitLab Community Edition (CE) and Enterprise Edition (EE).
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in the recent 8.11 release.
Please read on for more details.
- EE: API: Restore backward-compatibility for POST /projects/:id/members when membership is locked. (!715)
- CE/EE: Scope webhooks/services that will run for confidential issues. (!1986)
- CE/EE: Fix confidential issues made public after import. (!1992)
- CE/EE: Add the total number of issues in the JSON response in issue board lists. (!5904)
- CE/EE: Changed
- CE/EE: Optimize branch lookups and force a repository reload for Repository#find_branch. (!6087)
- CE/EE: Added search for all lists on issue boards. (!6101)
- CE/EE: Fix suggested colors options for new labels in the admin area. (!6138)
- CE/EE: Remove gitorious from import_sources on ApplicationSetting model. (!6180)
- CE/EE: Fix expiration date picker after update. (!6184)
- CE/EE: Reduce intermittent spec failures by making VueJS resource interceptor decrement outstanding resource counts when HTTP response is received. (!6224)
This version has some migrations, but should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations, and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior can be changed by adding a
To update, check out our update page.
Interested in GitLab Enterprise Edition? Check out the features exclusive to EE.
Access to GitLab Enterprise Edition is included with a subscription. No time to upgrade GitLab yourself? Subscribers receive upgrade and installation services.
Install GitLab on your own server in 2 minutes
→ Browse all posts