Today we are releasing version 8.12.7 for GitLab Community Edition (CE) and Enterprise Edition (EE).
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in the recent 8.12 release.
Please read on for more details.
- CE/EE: Prevent running
GfmAutocompletesetup for each diff note. (!6569)
- CE/EE: Fix long commit messages overflow viewport in file tree. (!6573)
- CE/EE: Use
gitlab-markupgem instead of
.rstfile rendering. (!6659)
- CE/EE: Prevent flash alert text from being obscured when container is fluid. (!6694)
- CE/EE: Fix due date being displayed as
NaNin Safari. (!6797)
- CE/EE: Fix JS bug with select2 because of missing
data-fieldattribute in select box. (!6812)
- CE/EE: Do not alter
force_remove_source_branchoptions on MergeRequest unless specified. (!6817)
- CE/EE: Fix GFM autocomplete setup being called several times. (!6840)
CE/EE: Handle case where deployment ref no longer exists. (!6855)
- Omnibus GitLab: Use forked
This version has no migrations and should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations, and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior can be changed by adding a
To update, check out our update page.
Interested in GitLab Enterprise Edition? Check out the features exclusive to EE.
Access to GitLab Enterprise Edition is included with a subscription. No time to upgrade GitLab yourself? Subscribers receive upgrade and installation services.