Today we are releasing version 9.5.1 for GitLab Community Edition (CE) and Enterprise Edition (EE).
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in this month's 9.5.0 release and prior versions.
It includes the following fixes:
- CE/EE: Ensure Rugged methods are called with a Rugged Commit (!13723)
- CE/EE Commit rows would occasionally render with the wrong language (!13664)
- CE/EE Fixed issue boards closed list displaying empty label (!13667)
- CE/EE User profile activity feed contains broken image links (!13722)
- CE/EE Only require Sidekiq throttling library when enabled, to reduce cache misses (!13718)
- CE/EE Correctly encode string params for Gitaly's TreeEntries RPC (!13719)
- CE/EE Raise Git GC Housekeeping timeout to 24 hours (!13724)
- CE/EE Remove incorrect paragraph regarding renaming repos in settings (!13715)
- CE/EE Fix path in import projects form (!13606)
- CE/EE Fix caching of future broadcast messages (!13658)
- CE/EE Fix merge request head pipeline when pipeline has errors (!13669)
- EE: Fix url for object store artifacts (!2705)
- EE: Fix button spacing on Merge Request widget (!2693)
- EE: Ensure all database queries are routed through load balancer when load balancing is enabled (!2707)
- EE: Hide admin Audit Log in sidebar when not licensed (!2726)
- EE: Fix page flicker when sidebar is collapsed (!2738)
- EE: Fix new nav sidebar item layout issues
This version does not include any new migrations, and should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations, and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior can be changed by adding a
To update, check out our update page.
Interested in GitLab Enterprise Edition? Check out the features exclusive to EE.
Access to GitLab Enterprise Edition is granted by a subscription. No time to upgrade GitLab yourself? Subscribers receive upgrade and installation services.