Today we are releasing version 10.0.3 for GitLab Community Edition (CE) and Enterprise Edition (EE).
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in the 10.0.2 release and prior versions.
It includes the following fixes:
- CE/EE: Fix merge request counter updates after merge (!14563)
- CE/EE: Make sure API responds with 401 when invalid authentication info is provided (!14525)
- CE/EE: Fix 500 error on merged merge requests when GitLab is restored from a backup (!14547)
- CE/EE: Fix commenting on side-by-side commit diff (!14529)
- CE/EE: Gitaly RepositoryExists remains opt-in for all method calls (!14513)
- CE/EE: Adjust MRs being stuck on "process of being merged" for more than 2 hours (!14540)
find_userUsers helper method no longer overrides
find_userAPI helper method (!14418)
- CE/EE: Improve UX of autodevops popover to match gpg one (!14582)
- CE/EE: Fix CSRF validation issue when closing/opening merge requests from the UI (!14555)
- CE/EE: Make
Repository#has_visible_contentmore efficient (!14554)
- CE/EE: Fix Auto DevOps banner feature flag (!14576)
- CE/EE: Fix data parameter not being sent in ajax request for jobs log (!14564)
- CE/EE: Fix pushes to an empty repository not invalidating
- CE/EE: Ensure all refs are restored on a backup/restore (!14595)
- CE/EE: Fix Admin -> License selector for GitLab QA specs (!14599)
- CE/EE: Fix gitlab-rake gitlab:import:repos task (!14597)
- CE/EE: Fix broken certificate-authority-data with kubectl >= 1.8.0 (!14635)
- EE: Show group tab if member lock is enabled (!3025)
- EE: Only show Turn on Service Desk button when user has permissions (!3020)
- EE: Add basic documentation on the consul cluster (!3013)
- EE: File uploaders do not perform hard check, only soft check (!2960)
- EE: Fix EE delta size check handling with annotated tags (!3041)
- EE: Rewrite Geo database rake tasks so they operate on the correct database (!3052)
This version does not include any new migrations, and should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations, and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior can be changed by adding a
To update, check out our update page.
Interested in GitLab Enterprise Edition? Check out the features exclusive to EE.
Access to GitLab Enterprise Edition is granted by a subscription. No time to upgrade GitLab yourself? Subscribers receive upgrade and installation services.