Today we are releasing version 10.6.1 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in this month's 10.6 release and prior versions.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
Available in GitLab Core, Starter, Premium, and Ultimate:
- Prevent auto-retry
AccessDeniederror from stopping transition to failed
- Fix 500 error when trying to resolve non-ASCII conflicts in the editor
- Add indexes for user activity queries
- Add documentation for Runner IP address
- Don't capture trailing punctuation when autolinking
Available in GitLab Premium and Ultimate:
- Fix LDAP group sync permission override UI
- Hard failing a mirror no longer fails for a blocked user's personal project
- Define a chat responder for the Slack app
- Geo: Avoid rescheduling the same project again in a backfill condition
- Geo: Mark disabled wikis as fully synced.
- Geo: Fix excessive updates to file_registry when wiki is disabled.
- Geo: Recovery from temporary directory doesn't work if the namespace directory doesn't exist
- Geo: Resolve "undefined method 'log_transfer_error'"
- Geo: Log Geo Prometheus metrics from the primary
- Pages: if
json, do not append timestamps with
jemallocto 4.2.1 to avoid segfaults in Ruby
This version does not include any new migrations, and should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations, and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior can be changed by adding a
/etc/gitlab/skip-auto-migrations file, which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternativelly, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.