Today we are releasing version 10.6.4 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in this month's 10.6 release and prior versions.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
Available in GitLab Core, Starter, Premium, and Ultimate:
- Fix listing commit branch/tags that contain special characters
- Fix certificate misses intermediates validation error
- Reference parsing conflicting with auto-linking
- Fix code quality example documentation
- Remove jump to discussion button on issues page
- Fix promoting labels and milestones copy text
- Fix background pipeline stages migration
- Free open file descriptors and
libgit2buffers in UpdatePagesService
- Fix wrong error handling in update page service
- Fix 404 in group boards when moving issue between lists
- Override Prometheus service name to fix integration with GitLab.
Available in GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate:
- Fix Scoped Boards bug filtering by No Milestone
Available in GitLab Premium and Ultimate:
- Resolve "Multiple clusters: incorrect cluster details injected - environment scope is ignored"
- Geo: Log JID for sync related jobs
- Geo: Fix inconsistent project registry queries
- Geo: Fix project rename when wiki does not exist
This version does not include any new migrations, and should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations, and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior can be changed by adding a
/etc/gitlab/skip-auto-migrations file, which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternativelly, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.