Today we are releasing version 11.4.5 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in this month's 11.4 release and prior versions.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
Available in GitLab Core, Starter, Premium, and Ultimate:
- Fix merge request tree toggle not respecting the users fluid width preference
- Fix the link to enable usage ping
- Fix duplicate escape in job sidebar
- Fix missing messages for stuck runner
- Fix stage dropdown rendering only in English
- Update gitlab-ui dependency to 1.8.0-hotfix.1
Available in GitLab Premium and Ultimate:
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations, and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior can be changed by adding a
/etc/gitlab/skip-auto-migrations file, which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternativelly, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.