Today we are releasing version 11.6.2 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in this month's 11.6.0 release.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
Available in GitLab Core, Starter, Premium, and Ultimate:
- Hide cluster features that don't work yet with Group Clusters.
- Fix a 500 error that could occur until all migrations are done.
- Fix missing Git clone button when protocol restriction setting enabled.
- Fix clone dropdown parent inheritance issues in HAML.
- Fix content-disposition in blobs and files API endpoint.
- Fixed markdown toolbar buttons.
- Adjust line-height of blame view line numbers.
This version does not include any new migrations, and should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations, and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior can be changed by adding a
/etc/gitlab/skip-auto-migrations file, which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.