Today we are releasing version 11.9.6 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in last month's 11.9.0 release and prior versions.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
Fixed (6 changes)
- Avoid excessive recursive calls with Rugged TreeEntries
- Fix API /project/:id/branches not returning correct merge status
- Force to recreate all MR diffs on import
Added (1 change)
Performance (1 change)
GitLab Enterprise Edition
Fixed (3 changes)
- Fix project approval rule with only private group being considered as approved when override is allowed
- Fix approval rule sourcing from forked MR
- Guard against ldap_sync_last_sync_at being nil
This version does not include any new migrations, and should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations, and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior can be changed by adding a
/etc/gitlab/skip-auto-reconfigure file, which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.