Today we are releasing version 11.11.2 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in this month's 11.11.0 release and prior versions.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
- Fix height of input groups
- Update SAST.gitlab-ci.yml - Add SAST_GITLEAKS_ENTROPY_LEVEL
- Fix display of promote to group label
- Fix OmniAuth OAuth2Generic strategy not loading
- Use source ref in pipeline webhook
- Disable two_step_rebase feature flag
- Fix migration failure when groups are missing route
Gitlab Enterprise Edition
This version does not include any new migrations, and should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations, and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior can be changed by adding a
/etc/gitlab/skip-auto-reconfigure file, which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.