Today we are releasing version 11.11.3 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in the 11.11.2 release and prior versions.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
- Fix invalid visibility string comparison in project import
- Revert a default GIT_DEPTH for MR pipeline
- Fix connection to Tiller error while uninstalling
- Revert "Disable retrying cancelled jobs"
- Fix label click scrolling to top
- Fixes the authorization callback URL for GitHub project imports
- Make OpenID Connect work without requiring a name
- Fix OpenID Connect documentation
- Update Gitaly to 1.42.4
Gitlab Enterprise Edition
This version does not include any new migrations, and should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations, and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior can be changed by adding a
/etc/gitlab/skip-auto-reconfigure file, which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.