Today we are releasing version 12.2.1 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in this month's 12.2.0 release.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
- Removes duplicate button from job log page
- Rename License Management to License Compliance
- Link more issues in Design Management Limitations
- Embed specific metrics chart in issue docs
- Fix Gitaly N+1 calls with listing issues/MRs via API
- Clarify when new values are valid
- Embed metrics undefined param fix
- Fix "ERR value is not an integer or out of range" errors
This version does not include any new migrations, and should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.