Today we are releasing version 8.13.2 for GitLab Community Edition (CE) and Enterprise Edition (EE).
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in the recent 8.13 release.
Please read on for more details.
- CE/EE: Fix encoding issues on pipeline commits. (!6832)
- CE/EE: Use Hash rocket syntax to fix cycle analytics under Ruby 2.1. (!6977)
- CE/EE: Modify GitHub importer to be retryable. (!7003)
- CE/EE: Fix refs dropdown selection with special characters. (!7061)
- CE/EE: Fix horizontal padding for highlight blocks. (!7062)
- CE/EE: Pass user instance to
skip_authorization: true. (!7093)
- CE/EE: Fix builds dropdown overlapping bug. (!7124)
- CE/EE: Fix applying labels for GitHub-imported MRs. (!7139)
- CE/EE: Fix importing MR comments from GitHub. (!7139)
- CE/EE: Fix project member access for group links. (!7144)
- CE/EE: API: Fix booleans not recognized as such when using the
- CE/EE: Fix and improve
- CE/EE: Fixed sticky merge request tabs when sidebar is pinned. (!7167)
CE/EE: Only remove right connector of first build of last stage. (!7179)
EE: Don't pass a current user to
Member#add_userin LDAP group sync. (!830)
- Omnibus GitLab: Move
This version has no migrations and should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
To update, check out our update page.
Interested in GitLab Enterprise Edition? Check out the features exclusive to EE.
Access to GitLab Enterprise Edition is included with a subscription. No time to upgrade GitLab yourself? Subscribers receive upgrade and installation services.