Today we are releasing version 11.5.2 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in this month's 11.5.0 release and prior versions.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
Available in GitLab Core, Starter, Premium, and Ultimate:
- Fix impersonation token value not displaying after creation
- Fix emoji not rendering in filter dropdown
- Fix the dimensions of image diffs
- Correctly handle data-loss scenarios when encrypting columns
- Fix stuck tooltip on stop env button
- Allow commenting to resolved non-diff discussions
- Remove Site Statistic
- Clear BatchLoader context between Sidekiq jobs
- Update issue boards images for recent cards redesign
- New Crowdin translations
Available in GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate:
- Fill timestamp for Approver bulk insertion
- Fix issues analytics query
- Exclude code owner from merge request participants to avoid spam
Available in GitLab Ultimate:
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.