Today we are releasing version 11.6.5 for GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.
This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in GitLab Critical Security Release: 11.6.4 and prior.
GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition
Available in GitLab Core, Starter, Premium, and Ultimate:
- Add syntax highlighting to suggestion diff.
- Fix broken templated "Too many changes to show" text
- Fix requests profiler in admin page not rendering HTML properly.
- Fix no avatar not showing in user selection box.
- Fix diff suggestions removing dashes
Available in GitLab Premium and Ultimate:
This version does not include any new migrations, and should not require any downtime.
Please be aware that by default the Omnibus packages will stop, run migrations,
and start again, no matter how “big” or “small” the upgrade is. This behavior
can be changed by adding a
which is only used for updates.
To update, check out our update page.
Access to GitLab Starter, Premium, and Ultimate features is granted by a paid subscription.
Alternatively, sign up for GitLab.com to use GitLab's own infrastructure.