At GitLab everyone can contribute. As a matter of fact, many of our users provide valuable feedback and code to accelerate developing new GitLab features as a part of their job.
The GitLab Contributing Organizations program seeks to empower and support organizations who are helping to shape GitLab and to guide them through their contribution journey.
- Dedicated support channel
- Badging for individual contributors
- Website listing of participating organizations
- Have contributed at least one merged Merge Request (MR).
- Be part of an organization that endorses their contribution to GitLab as a part of their role.
- Make sustained contributions during the year (as measured by merged MRs).