- You are here:
- About GitLab
- Objectives and Key Results (OKRs)
- FY21-Q2 OKRs
This fiscal quarter will run from May 1, 2020 to July 31, 2020.
On this page
The by-the-book schedule for the OKR timeline would be
||CEO pushes top goals to this page
||E-group pushes updates to this page and discusses it in the e-group weekly meeting
||E-group 50 minute draft review meeting
||Discuss with the board and the teams
||CEO reports give a How to achieve presentation
||CoS updates OKR page for current quarter to be active
||Review previous and next quarter during the next board meeting
1. CEO: IACV
- Increase IACV per sales and marketing dollar spend. Sales efficiency > 1.0.
- More efficient marketing through reusable. MRs per person, site/docs visits, ands Youtube upload goals?
- Drive IACV with growth initiatives. $xm generated.
2. CEO: Popular next generation product
- Using an extra stage triples conversion. Increase SpU by 0.5 stages.
- Deliver more value to users efficiently. Release posts items per engineer +25%
- Reduce the cost of GitLab.com. to xxx per user
3. CEO: Great team
- On average team-members have 3 Competencies certifications.
- More diverse company. Top of funnel is twice as diverse as the current identity data.
- Metric driven. All KPIs in operational in Sisense, GitLab, or the handbook. Key meeting presentations have auto-updating graphs through the automated KPI Slides or by leveraging Sisense in Google Slides.
How to Achieve Presentations
- Product Strategy