- You are here:
- GitLab Culture
- GitLab Top Team Member
Top Team Member
A Top Team Member embodies GitLab's values and is awarded with an Ultimate Collection from Tinggly.
July 2017 Top Team Member
Brian Neel, Security Lead, is the July 2017 Top Team Member embodying collaboration!
Nomination reasons for how Brian demonstrated Collaboration:
- He has been instrumental in improving our logging so that we can better keep an eye on our infrastructure.
- He always helps with outages when possible
- His help with planning and creating the VPN allowed us to greatly increase our security of our infrastructure.
- He helped with planning of our infrastructure's network and the associated improvements in security.
- He is always willing to jump in to help whoever possible, even if it means he'll be operating outside his comfort zone.
- He has been a instrumental in several large deals from a Security standpoint. Brian is very responsive to email requests from Account Execs and makes himself available to join conference calls with prospective customers.
August 2017 Top Team Member
Victor Lopez, Senior Production Engineer, is the August 2017 Top Team Member embodying results!
Nomination reasons for how Victor demonstrated Results:
- Work on GitLab logging infrastructure. Having a solid logging platform enables us to use Gitlab.com's runtime data to make decisions around benchmarking, performance analysis, debugging, post-mortems, support, and more.
- Victor has enthusiastically picked up this task and is successfully wrangling our logging infrastructure back into shape.