Make sure to stop by the GitLab booth (P24) at KubeCon in Amsterdam!
Speak with our experts and learn how GitLab simplifies your deployment pipeline to accelerate delivery by 200%. See a live demo, learn about our latest releases, and explore what’s on the roadmap for GitLab.
Would you like to request some dedicated time with our experts at the event? Please fill out the form and a team member will be in touch.
You can schedule a meeting in the following time frames:
- Tuesday, March 31: 10:30 – 19:30
- Wednesday, April 1: 10:30 – 17:00
- Thursday, April 2: 10:30 – 16:30
Resources to get you started with GitLab and Kubernetes
- Connecting GitLab with a Kubernetes cluster
- Connect your project to Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE) or an existing Kubernetes cluster in a few steps.
- Installing GitLab on Kubernetes
- The easiest method to deploy GitLab on Kubernetes is to take advantage of GitLab’s Helm charts.
- GitLab + Kubernetes
- Everything you need to build, test, deploy, and run your app at scale
- GitLab Prometheus
- Prometheus is a powerful time-series monitoring service, providing a flexible platform for monitoring GitLab and other software products. GitLab provides out of the box monitoring with Prometheus, providing easy access to high quality time-series monitoring of GitLab services.
- Why Prometheus is for everyone
- It’s no secret that here at GitLab, we hitched our wagon to Prometheus long ago. We’ve been shipping it with GitLab since 8.16. Here’s why your organization should be using it too
- How Jaguar Land Rover embraced CI to speed up their software lifecycle
- Inspiration, persistence, an attitude of continuous improvement – how adopting CI helped this vehicle company implement software over the air.