Winner list of the KubeCon Europe 2020 GitLab Quiz:
Congratulations to the prize winners!
Thank you to everyone who participated in the quiz. We hope you enjoyed KubeCon + CloudNativeCon Europe 2020!
Resources to get you started with GitLab and Kubernetes
- Connecting GitLab with a Kubernetes cluster
- Connect your project to Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE) or an existing Kubernetes cluster in a few steps.
- Installing GitLab on Kubernetes
- The easiest method to deploy GitLab on Kubernetes is to take advantage of GitLab’s Helm charts.
- GitLab + Kubernetes
- Everything you need to build, test, deploy, and run your app at scale
- GitLab Prometheus
- Prometheus is a powerful time-series monitoring service, providing a flexible platform for monitoring GitLab and other software products. GitLab provides out of the box monitoring with Prometheus, providing easy access to high quality time-series monitoring of GitLab services.
- Why Prometheus is for everyone
- It’s no secret that here at GitLab, we hitched our wagon to Prometheus long ago. We’ve been shipping it with GitLab since 8.16. Here’s why your organization should be using it too
- How Jaguar Land Rover embraced CI to speed up their software lifecycle
- Inspiration, persistence, an attitude of continuous improvement – how adopting CI helped this vehicle company implement software over the air.