Make sure to stop by the GitLab booth at KubeCon in San Diego!
Speak with our experts and learn how GitLab simplifies your deployment pipeline to accelerate delivery by 200%. See a live demo, learn about our latest releases, and explore what’s on the roadmap for GitLab.
The day will be filled with experts in cloud, Kubernetes, database resources, CI/CD, security and workload portability to learn how multicloud is evolving to make developers and operations lives easier. As part of our programming, we’re casting a spotlight on talks from our community to discuss topics and demonstrate solutions that are important to share. If you have a talk, presentation, demo or panel idea, please submit a proposal– we’d love to hear from you. The CFP is open till Oct 7th.
Resources to get you started with GitLab and Kubernetes
- Connecting GitLab with a Kubernetes cluster
- Connect your project to Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE) or an existing Kubernetes cluster in a few steps.
- Installing GitLab on Kubernetes
- The easiest method to deploy GitLab on Kubernetes is to take advantage of GitLab’s Helm charts.
- GitLab + Kubernetes
- Everything you need to build, test, deploy, and run your app at scale
- GitLab Prometheus
- Prometheus is a powerful time-series monitoring service, providing a flexible platform for monitoring GitLab and other software products. GitLab provides out of the box monitoring with Prometheus, providing easy access to high quality time-series monitoring of GitLab services.
- Why Prometheus is for everyone
- It’s no secret that here at GitLab, we hitched our wagon to Prometheus long ago. We’ve been shipping it with GitLab since 8.16. Here’s why your organization should be using it too
- How Jaguar Land Rover embraced CI to speed up their software lifecycle
- Inspiration, persistence, an attitude of continuous improvement – how adopting CI helped this vehicle company implement software over the air.