Make sure to stop by the GitLab booth
Connect with GitLab experts and learn how GitLab can help your team accelerate software delivery from weeks to minutes, reduce development costs, and reduce the risk of application vulnerabilities while increasing developer productivity.
See a live demo, learn about our latest releases, and explore what’s on the roadmap for GitLab. Make sure to participate in our Sponsor Showcase Challenge to earn some swag!
Join us in the GitLab Lounge for networking, mindfulness and live music!
- Coffee before KubeCon - Grab some coffee and join us from 11am-12:30pm EST each day to mix and mingle before KubeCon kicks off. The coffee hour will run is a speed networking format that randomly matches you with others for a 5 minute video chat.
- Home Stretch before KubeCon - Virtual events give you a more flexible schedule. Speaking of flexibility…join us from 11am-11:30am EST each day for either a mindfulness guided meditaion for a quick guided chair stretch.
- Live music - Get groovy with RJD2! He’ll be spinning some tracks in a private livestream, just for us! Tune on Thursday, Nov 19 at 8-9:30 PM EST.
- Join the GitLab Lounge
AMA with GitLab’s Developer Evangelists
Join GitLab’s Developer Evangelists for a live session discussing all things DevOps. Bring your questions Wednesday, Nov 18, 12pm-12:50 PM ET. RSVP
Resources to get you started with GitLab and Kubernetes
- Kubernetes + GitLab
- GitLab works with or within Kubernetes in three distinct ways. These can all be used independently or together.
- Deploy software from GitLab CI/CD pipelines to Kubernetes
- Use Kubernetes to manage runners attached to your GitLab instance
- Run the GitLab application and services on a Kubernetes cluster
- GitLab Cloud Native Helm Chart
- The easiest method to deploy GitLab on Kubernetes is to take advantage of GitLab’s Helm charts.
- How five AWS customers use GitLab
- Everything you need to build, test, deploy, and run your app at scale
- GitLab Prometheus
- Prometheus is a powerful time-series monitoring service, providing a flexible platform for monitoring GitLab and other software products. GitLab provides out of the box monitoring with Prometheus, providing easy access to high quality time-series monitoring of GitLab services.
- How to secure your Kubernetes pods using GitLab Container Network Security
- Kubernetes does not come secure out of the box. There is a lot of configuration needed to achieve a secure cluster. One important security configuration to consider is how pods communicate with each other. This is where Network Policies come into play, making sure that your pods are not exchanging data with unknown or malicious sources, which can compromise your cluster.