You’re invited to participate in a simulated team environment where attendees will respond to various scenarios utilizing the GitLab toolchain.
We’ll cover the basics of GitLab from Project Management to Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD). We will also cover the fundamentals of the GitLab toolchain. No previous experience with GitLab is required.
Register for this complimentary hands-on virtual workshop and discover how GitLab:
- Increases operational efficiencies via a single, scalable end-to-end interface
- Reduces complexity to deliver better products faster with seamless collaboration and automation
- Enables lean and agile project management from small teams to large complex organizations
|Session length||Session title|
|20 minutes||Welcome and introduction to GitLab|
|40 minutes||Using GitLab as a PM tool with lab|
|40 minutes||GitLab basics for developers with lab|
|40 minutes||Digging deeper into CI/CD with lab|
|30 minutes||Q&A and closing|
This workshop is designed for IT Professionals:
- Actively evaluating GitLab for their organization
- Driving innovation by knowing the full scope of the GitLab tool chain
- Planning to increase operational efficiencies, reduce security and compliance risks and improve enterprise operations through GitLab