- You are here:
- Team Handbook
- Make Omnibus packages
- Maintain the official installations on our installation page
- Keep the installation and download pages up to date and attractive
Our official installations cover:
- Omnibus packages for all major Linux operating systems (Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS/RHEL, OpenSUSE) and instructions for Ubuntu on Windows 10
- Images Docker and all major clouds (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- A helm chart for Kubernetes and instructions for major container schedulers (GKE, OpenShift, Tectonic, kubeadm, Docker Swarm, Mesosphere DC/OS)
- Make our Pivotal Cloud Foundry package.
- List all official methods (for example add http://docs.pivotal.io/partners/gitlab/ to our installation page) -> https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/omnibus-gitlab/issues/2007
- Add logo's for all official methods.
The process documenting the steps necessary to update the GitLab images available on the various cloud providers is detailed on our Cloud Image Process page.