- You are here:
- Customer Success
- Professional Services
- Services to Accelerate Customer Adoption
Services to Accelerate Customer Adoption
This sales enablement session is designed to help the GitLab Sales team understand our services offerings, how to position them to customers, and the workflow for selling services.
To watch a live version of this session, please see the recording below:
To view the enablement deck used in this presentation, please visit this internal link
- Why sell Professional Services?
- Services Portfolio
- Current state & improvements
- Services: Positioning and Process
- Where to go for help
Professional Services: What, Why and How
Accelerate our customers’ DevOps Transformation by delivering services to improve operational efficiency, accelerate time to market and reduce risk
through GitLab product adoption
Why GitLab Professional Services?
- Faster value realization
- Improved customer experience
- Access to GitLab experts / best practices
- Improved retention and expansion
- Customer insights and feedback
- Experience and offers for partners
How will we deliver?
- Direct via GitLab resources
- Partner delivered (future)
Types of Service
For details in the types of services we offer, see our levels of service
How to order
Ordering services is done through an ** Off-the-shelf SKU** or a Statement of Work. See the selling services workflow for more details.
Command of Message questions to ask
Increase Operational Efficiencies
- Tell me about the most important things that need to be done to make the rollout successful.
- Describe to me where you think there may be opportunities to accelerate your time-to-value?
- How much time could we save your teams by having a GitLab expert architect and deploy GitLab for you?
Deliver Better Products Faster
- How would the business benefit from the ability to quickly and easily migrate teams?
- Describe how your developer productivity would be impacted by education around best practices for using GitLab, git or GitLab CI/CD
Reduce Security and Compliance Risk
- How does your team manage the risk associated with adding a new tool or platform?