- You are here:
- Engineering Compensation Roadmaps
Support Agent Compensation Roadmap
82000 at the intermediate level in San Francisco, CA USA
||The description and career development materials need to be unified.
||We are attracting top candidates, and are routinely on or above our hiring plan.
||Current team is very efficient globally, creating automations to solve repetitive issues, and eager for career path forward.
||The role is at the 50th percentile based on our market data.
||We have no internal comparables.
||Utilizing discretionary but should consider annual at senior levels when reviewing global approach.
- Materials include the title, the job descriptions, and career development artifacts.
- Recruiting is how we are doing against our hiring plan.
- Employee Satisfaction can be based on survey results, comments in 1:1's, etc.
- External Comparables should be based on market data and come from our People Operations Analysts .
- Internal Comparables are based on other GitLab role benchmarks that are typically paid at the same rate and should be agreed upon by our People Operations Analysts.
- Bonus is based on whether a bonus should be paid, and whether the amount is correct based on market.
- A = People are happy, we easily meet our business goals, and we compare favorably to peer companies.
- B = Most people are happy, but we can be always be better.
- C = People are split but we think we know what we need to do but we need to get it approved.
- D = Most people are upset, we're not meeting our business goals, and have ideas but no consensus.
- F = Everyone is upset, we're badly missing our business goals, and we don't know how to fix it.
As of April 2, 2019 we believe we should advocate for the following:
- A cost-of-living increase in the next compensation review.