At GitLab, we conduct quarterly business reviews to understand and learn from our interactions with customers. In Product and Solution Marketing, we support the QBR process and actively listen to both capture key learnings and to identify future actions that we can take to improve our messaging, positioning, and collateral to help our sales team help customers.
For EACH QBR Meeting:
1. Create a copy Page 2 (The section for each QBR action items) for EACH QBR Meeting.
1. Update the Header "Date-Region" to be the specific date and Region.
1. Add the link to the QBR Notes Document (If it exists yet)
1. Add the link to the QBR Slides folder for THIS SPECIFIC QBR.
1. From the QBR Agenda, update the Agenda Outline with the reps names in the order they are presenting. 1. IF their slides are loaded in the folder, Update their Name to include a link to their specific slide deck.
QBR-Action-Itemissue template in the Product Marketing Project