- You are here:
- Strategic Marketing
- Running Click-throughs off-line
Running Click-through Demos Off-line
Set your laptop up to run Google slides off-line
This is best done by following the instructions at https://business.tutsplus.com/tutorials/google-slides-offline–cms-29532
MAKE SURE you do the above instructions with the SAME Google login you will use on your laptop when running off-line!
Pre-load the demo files you will want to show off-line
They are located in the Company Google drive
The specific files are:
Using the demo files while off-offline
Once off-line, to run these presentations:
- Open up your Chrome browser and make sure you are logged in as the same user you used in the previous setup
- Go to http://docs.google.com/presentation
- Find the files you want to present (they should be in the same folder structure that you previously looked at them in)
- Open the presentation you want to show and it should just work.
Looking for older versions? They are in the G-drive "Archive" folder.