- Identify and cultivate strategic relationships with current and potential technology partners and large enterprises.
- Develop (and act on) collaboration plans for key partners, and develop product adoption and customer success plans.
- Lead and develop differentiated relationships between GitLab and our technology partners' teams. This includes partners executive leaders, product managers, engineering, sales and marketing.
- Act as a liaison between internal teams at GitLab and strategic partners to communicate about feature requests, product roadmap, and how the alliance influences timing and direction.
- Understand the relative strength of competitors within strategic partners, if any.
- Evaluate effectivity of partner relationships and engagements in delivering positive ROI.
- Speak regularily in public as the voice for GitLab and the partner
- SA level expertise with GitLab AND the partners technology
- You know the DevOps software ecosystem like the back of your hand.
- You’re comfortable with code, and enjoy talking with developers and engineering directors alike.
- You’ve shown that you can build long term (international) strategic relationships, preferably involving open source software.
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
- Leadership at GitLab
- Ability to use GitLab
GitLab Inc. is a company based on the GitLab open-source project. GitLab is
a community project to which over 2,200 people worldwide have contributed.
We are an active participant in this community, trying to serve its needs
and lead by example. We have one vision: everyone can
contribute to all digital content, and our mission is to change all creative
work from read-only to read-write so that everyone can contribute.
We value results, transparency, sharing, freedom,
efficiency, self-learning, frugality, collaboration, directness, kindness, diversity, inclusion and belonging,
boring solutions, and quirkiness. If these values match your personality,
work ethic, and personal goals, we encourage you to visit our
primer to learn more. Open source is our culture, our way of
life, our story, and what makes us truly unique.
Top 10 reasons to work for GitLab:
- Work with helpful, kind, motivated, and talented people.
- Work remote so you have no commute and are free to travel and move.
- Have flexible work hours so you are there for other people and free to plan
the day how you like.
- Everyone works remote, but you don't feel remote. We don't have a head
office, so you're not in a satellite office.
- Work on open source software so you can interact with a large community and
can show your work.
- Work on a product you use every day: we drink our own wine.
- Work on a product used by lots of people that care about what you do.
- As a company we contribute more than we take, most of our work is released
as the open source GitLab CE.
- Focused on results, not on long hours, so that you can have a life and
don't burn out.
- Open internal processes: know what you're getting in to and be assured
we're thoughtful and effective.
See our culture page for more!
Work remotely from anywhere in the world. Curious to see what that looks
like? Check out our [remote manifesto and guides](/company/culture/all-remote/).