- Financial reporting to Board, Investors and Bank
- Forecasting and financial analysis to deliver predictable and repeatable business model
- Work collaboratively with CEO to develop and execute financing plan
- Develop, define and ensure validity of key operating metrics
- Create and execute international tax strategy and compliance in all jurisdictions
- Legal affairs of GitLab including sales, vendor and corporate issues
- Financial, legal and operational assessment, diligence and negotiation of potential M&A transactions
- Oversee accounting and billing system that can scale with company growth
- Accurate, timely, detailed, and easy-to-access metrics on sales, sales enablement, customer success and adoption, peopleops, marketing, engineering, product, and finance.
- Must successfully complete a background check.
- Leadership at GitLab
GitLab Inc. is a company based on the GitLab open-source project. GitLab is
a community project to which over 2,200 people worldwide have contributed.
We are an active participant in this community, trying to serve its needs
and lead by example. We have one vision: everyone can
contribute to all digital content, and our mission is to change all creative
work from read-only to read-write so that everyone can contribute.
We value results, transparency, sharing, freedom,
efficiency, self-learning, frugality, collaboration, directness, kindness, diversity, inclusion and belonging,
boring solutions, and quirkiness. If these values match your personality,
work ethic, and personal goals, we encourage you to visit our
primer to learn more. Open source is our culture, our way of
life, our story, and what makes us truly unique.
Top 10 Reasons to Work for GitLab:
- Mission: Everyone can contribute
- Results: Fast growth, ambitious vision
- Flexible Work Hours so you are there for other people and free to plan
- Transparency: over 2,000 webpages in GitLab handbook, GitLab Unfiltered
- Iteration: empower people to be effective, Merge Request rate, everyone using the product, DRI, have an impact
- Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging: high percentage of women,
Team Member Resource Groups, other initiatives
- Collaboration: kindness, saying thanks, intentionally organize informal communication, no ego
- Compensation: pay at or above the 50th percentile, stock options, office equipment
- Work/Life Harmony: don't compete on hours worked, flexible workday, Friends and Family days
- Remote Done Right: all remote, prolific inventor of best practices
See our culture page for more!
Work remotely from anywhere in the world. Curious to see what that looks
like? Check out our remote manifesto and guides.