- Work closely with the Sales and Business Development Manager to ensure data integrity across all sales development channels
- Be an individual contributor by helping to identify key contacts in the targeted account lists generated by the RDs and the Sales and Business Development Manager
- Document customer stories, competitive intelligence and upload copious numbers of contacts into salesforce.
- Participate in documenting all processes in the handbook and update as needed with our Sales and Business Development Manager.
- Previous sales development experience
- A understanding of B2B software sales, open source software, and the developer product space
- Passionate about technology and strong desire to learn
- You share our values
- Exceptional written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to use GitLab
Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process to follow the order below. Please keep in mind that candidates can be declined from the position at any stage of the process. To learn more about someone who may be conducting the interview, find their job title on our team page.
- Qualified candidates receive a short questionnaire
- Selected candidates will be invited to schedule a screening call with our Global Recruiters
- Candidates will be invited to schedule a first interview with the Sales and Business Development Manager.
- Candidates will be invited to schedule a third interview with the Senior Director of Sales Development and Marketing
- Candidates will be invited to schedule a fourth interview with the CMO
Finally, candidates may interview with our CEO
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.
GitLab Inc. is a company based on the GitLab open-source project. GitLab is
a community project to which over 2,200 people worldwide have contributed.
We are an active participant in this community, trying to serve its needs
and lead by example. We have one vision: everyone can
contribute to all digital content, and our mission is to change all creative
work from read-only to read-write so that everyone can contribute.
We value results, transparency, sharing, freedom,
efficiency, self-learning, frugality, collaboration, directness, kindness, diversity, inclusion and belonging,
boring solutions, and quirkiness. If these values match your personality,
work ethic, and personal goals, we encourage you to visit our
primer to learn more. Open source is our culture, our way of
life, our story, and what makes us truly unique.
Top 10 Reasons to Work for GitLab:
- Mission: Everyone can contribute
- Results: Fast growth, ambitious vision
- Flexible Work Hours: Plan your day so you are there for other people & have time for personal interests
- Transparency: Over 2,000 webpages in GitLab handbook, GitLab Unfiltered YouTube channel
- Iteration: Empower people to be effective & have an impact, Merge Request rate, We dogfood our own product, Directly responsible individuals
- Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging: A focus on gender parity,
Team Member Resource Groups, other initiatives
- Collaboration: Kindness, saying thanks, intentionally organize informal communication, no ego
- Total Rewards: Competitive market rates for compensation, Equity compensation, global benefits (inclusive of office equipment)
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible workday, Friends and Family days
- Remote Done Right: One of the world's largest all-remote companies, prolific inventor of remote best practices
See our culture page for more!
Work remotely from anywhere in the world. Curious to see what that looks
like? Check out our remote manifesto and guides.