- You are here:
- Marketing Roles
- Marketing Coordinator EMEA
Marketing Coordinator EMEA
GitLab is looking for a highly motivated marketer to support our EMEA Sales and Marketing Teams. A successful Marketing Coordinator is self-motivated and highly organized, supporting our sales and marketing objectives and has a good understanding of software, tools and proactive communication.
- Support and coordinate events and marketing programs to the needs of the EMEA Marketing and Sales Teams.
- Support and coordinate regional marketing execution.
- Swag management for regional events and in support of the sales department.
- Event logistics in support of the team. From helping to book hotels, SWAG management to making sure every organisational aspect of our events are well organized.
- Support in lead and campaign management and marketing reports (Salesforce.com).
- Past experience supporting both sales and marketing objectives and teams.
- 3 years minimum experience in sales or marketing operation in a software/tech company.
- Strong project management and communication skills. This role will require effective collaboration and coordination across internal and external stakeholders.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized, and able to meet deadlines.
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
- Past experience using Salesforce, Marketo and other sales and marketing tools.
Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process to follow the order below. Please keep in mind that candidates can be declined from the position at any stage of the process. To learn more about someone who may be conducting the interview, find her/his job title on our team page.
- Selected candidates will be invited to schedule a screening call with our Global Recruiters
- Next, candidates will be invited to schedule a first interview with the EMEA Field Marketing Manager
- Then, candidates will be invited to schedule a second interview with our EMEA SDR Team Lead
- Candidates will then be invited to schedule a third interview with our Regional Sales Director EMEA
- Then, candidates will be invited to schedule a fourth interview with our Senior Director of Marketing and Sales
- Finally, our CEO may choose to conduct a final interview.
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer via email.
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.
Please note that if we are actively hiring for a position, you will see it listed on our jobs page, where all of our current openings are advertised. To apply, please click on the name of the role you are interested in, which will take you to our applicant tracking system (ATS), Greenhouse.
Avoid the confidence gap; you do not have to match all the listed requirements exactly to apply. Our hiring process is described in more detail in our hiring handbook.
GitLab Inc. is a company based on the GitLab open-source project. GitLab is a community project to which over 1,000 people worldwide have contributed. We are an active participant in this community, trying to serve its needs and lead by example. We have one vision: everyone can contribute to all digital content, and our mission is to change all creative work from read-only to read-write so that everyone can contribute.
We value results, transparency, sharing, freedom, efficiency, frugality, collaboration, directness, kindness, diversity, boring solutions, and quirkiness. If these values match your personality, work ethic, and personal goals, we encourage you to visit our primer to learn more. Open source is our culture, our way of life, our story, and what makes us truly unique.
Top 10 reasons to work for GitLab:
- Work with helpful, kind, motivated, and talented people.
- Work remote so you have no commute and are free to travel and move.
- Have flexible work hours so you are there for other people and free to plan the day how you like.
- Everyone works remote, but you don't feel remote. We don't have a head office, so you're not in a satellite office.
- Work on open source software so you can interact with a large community and can show your work.
- Work on a product you use every day: we drink our own wine.
- Work on a product used by lots of people that care about what you do.
- As a company we contribute more than we take, most of our work is released as the open source GitLab CE.
- Focused on results, not on long hours, so that you can have a life and don't burn out.
- Open internal processes: know what you're getting in to and be assured we're thoughtful and effective.
See our culture page for more!
Work remotely from anywhere in the world. Curious to see what that looks like? Check out our remote manifesto.