- The Senior Director of Pipe-to-Spend will own online pipe-to-spend, marketing operations, marketing program management, and field marketing.
- Ensure enough inbound demand is generated to ensure the inbound lead qualification team hits their sales accepted opportunity target.
- Support sales, sales development, and channel marketing in hitting their sales pipeline creation targets.
- Exhibit deep knowledge of software marketing, as well as people management experience.
- Metrics-based approach to marketing planning and strategy.
- At least 4 years marketing experience in a software context
- At least 2 years experience managing people
- At least 2 years experience with content marketing
- At least 2 years experience with field marketing
- Experience with lead scoring & nurturing models
- Experience with driving direct sales in an online/SaaS context
- Experience with Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot or similar tools
- Experience with Google Analytics, MixPanel, and content optimization tools
- Experience running SEM campaigns and other paid traffic
- Experience with Social Media Marketing
- Robust understanding of marketing funnels & metrics
- Experience with Account-based Marketing
- Stays on top of trends in the space via conferences, publications, social media, etc.
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
- Leadership at GitLab
- Ability to use GitLab
- Experience with remote-friendly, remote-mostly or remote-only work cultures
- Experience at multiple SaaS companies
- Direct experience in the Developer Tools or Collaboration spaces e.g. Atlassian, GitHub, JetBrains, Slack, Xamarin, New Relic, etc.
- Marketing experience beyond demandgen & leadgen
GitLab Inc. is a company based on the GitLab open-source project. GitLab is
a community project to which over 2,200 people worldwide have contributed.
We are an active participant in this community, trying to serve its needs
and lead by example. We have one vision: everyone can
contribute to all digital content, and our mission is to change all creative
work from read-only to read-write so that everyone can contribute.
We value results, transparency, sharing, freedom,
efficiency, self-learning, frugality, collaboration, directness, kindness, diversity, inclusion and belonging,
boring solutions, and quirkiness. If these values match your personality,
work ethic, and personal goals, we encourage you to visit our
primer to learn more. Open source is our culture, our way of
life, our story, and what makes us truly unique.
Top 10 Reasons to Work for GitLab:
- Mission: Everyone can contribute
- Results: Fast growth, ambitious vision
- Flexible Work Hours: Plan your day so you are there for other people & have time for personal interests
- Transparency: Over 2,000 webpages in GitLab handbook, GitLab Unfiltered YouTube channel
- Iteration: Empower people to be effective & have an impact, Merge Request rate, We dogfood our own product, Directly responsible individuals
- Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging: A focus on gender parity,
Team Member Resource Groups, other initiatives
- Collaboration: Kindness, saying thanks, intentionally organize informal communication, no ego
- Total Rewards: Competitive market rates for compensation, Equity compensation, global benefits (inclusive of office equipment)
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible workday, Friends and Family days
- Remote Done Right: One of the world's largest all-remote companies, prolific inventor of remote best practices
See our culture page for more!
Work remotely from anywhere in the world. Curious to see what that looks
like? Check out our remote manifesto and guides.