The Customer Success Operations Interns job family may work within GitLab Customer Success and Field Operations, on areas such as the customer's journey, experience, outcomes, and the processes and tooling that supports them. This internship is open to those individuals seeking to explore Customer Success and operations and to further their career. We desire to create an inclusive program that will provide a fair and equal opportunity for all qualifying candidates.
- Assist the Customer Programs Team to improve the digital experience through email content, surveys, and more
- Assist CS Operations in report creation and analysis
- Collaborate with Operations and Enablement to develop training and enablement to drive efficiency
- Assist CS Org in collecting internal feedback for iterative improvements
- Work on other projects within CS Operation as assigned
- BA/BS degree
- Strong analytical ability and able to prioritize multiple projects
- Excellent problem solving, project management, interpersonal and organizational skills
- 1 year of Sales, Customer Success, or Operations experience
- Experience with Customer Success Management systems (e.g., Gainsight/Totango/Client Success/etc., digital marketing tools) preferred
- Salesforce experience and knowledge of enterprise SaaS tools a plus
- SaaS and B2B experience preferred
- Interest in GitLab, and open source software
- You share our values and work in accordance with those values
- Ability to use GitLab
Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process to follow the order below. Please keep in mind that candidates can be declined from the position at any stage of the process.
- Qualified candidates will be invited to schedule a 30 minute screening call with one of our Global Recruiters.
- Qualified candidates will then will be scheduled 30 minutes with the hiring manager
- Qualified candidates will then will be scheduled 30 minutes with 1-3 additional team members
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.
GitLab Inc. is a company based on the GitLab open-source project. GitLab is
a community project to which over 2,200 people worldwide have contributed.
We are an active participant in this community, trying to serve its needs
and lead by example. We have one vision: everyone can
contribute to all digital content, and our mission is to change all creative
work from read-only to read-write so that everyone can contribute.
We value results, transparency, sharing, freedom,
efficiency, self-learning, frugality, collaboration, directness, kindness, diversity, inclusion and belonging,
boring solutions, and quirkiness. If these values match your personality,
work ethic, and personal goals, we encourage you to visit our
primer to learn more. Open source is our culture, our way of
life, our story, and what makes us truly unique.
Top 10 Reasons to Work for GitLab:
- Mission: Everyone can contribute
- Results: Fast growth, ambitious vision
- Flexible Work Hours: Plan your day so you are there for other people & have time for personal interests
- Transparency: Over 2,000 webpages in GitLab handbook, GitLab Unfiltered YouTube channel
- Iteration: Empower people to be effective & have an impact, Merge Request rate, We dogfood our own product, Directly responsible individuals
- Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging: A focus on gender parity,
Team Member Resource Groups, other initiatives
- Collaboration: Kindness, saying thanks, intentionally organize informal communication, no ego
- Total Rewards: Competitive market rates for compensation, Equity compensation, global benefits (inclusive of office equipment)
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible workday, Friends and Family days
- Remote Done Right: One of the world's largest all-remote companies, prolific inventor of remote best practices
See our culture page for more!
Work remotely from anywhere in the world. Curious to see what that looks
like? Check out our remote manifesto and guides.