As an integral member of the GitLab Sales and Customer Enablement team, our Sales Training Facilitator is responsible for delivering world-class virtual (and sometimes in-person) global sales training and enablement programs.
- Successfully deliver sales training and enablement programs to ensure internal and external customers and partners are equipped with content, resources, and tools to effectively differentiate and sell the GitLab solution.
- Collaborate with marketing and other SMEs to identify, develop, and execute core sales training and enablement curriculum, customized regionally as needed, for various internal and external audiences.
- Ensure alignment of sales enablement activities with key internal and external events, such as new product releases, campaigns, and essential industry trade shows.
- Facilitate the successful execution and delivery of self-paced on-boarding and result-driven continuous learning.
- Leverage Salesforce.com CRM infrastructure and other tools for delivering formal and informal/social learning.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of sales trainings delivered.
- Determine opportunities for improving the sales learning experience and identify innovative techniques for delivery.
- Software sales or sales training experience, preferably with expertise in DevOps and/or Open Source.
- Working knowledge of sales training technology and methodologies; demonstrable experience with sales enablement concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and explain them to audiences of varying technical expertise (sales team, customers, channel partners, and internal support partners).
- Experience growing within a small start-up. Strong ability to interact and influence effectively with sales professionals and sales management.
- Exceptional written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Team player with strong intrapersonal skills, skilled at cross-functional collaboration.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment.
- Share and work in accordance with GitLab's values.
- Ability to use GitLab
As with all roles in the Sales Department the Sales Training Facilitator, Sales and Customer Enablement participates in the Sales KPIs.
- Successfully accomplishes responsibilities with minimal direction or oversight
- 1-3 years experience in a software sales or sales training role
- Ability to continuously meet deadlines and execute on projects
- Works quickly and iteratively on projects with very limited direction from others
- Proven experience successfully training and enabling B2B enterprise sales professionals
- Viewed as a subject matter expert and trusted advisor by the sales organization and key stakeholders
- Innovates and continually improves the delivery of world-class sales enablement programs
- Regularly shares best practices and provides constructive coaching and feedback to other members of the team
- 5+ years experience in a software sales or sales training role, preferably with expertise in DevOps and/or Open Source
- Self-manages workload to meet deadlines and prioritize accordingly
GitLab Inc. is a company based on the GitLab open-source project. GitLab is
a community project to which over 2,200 people worldwide have contributed.
We are an active participant in this community, trying to serve its needs
and lead by example. We have one vision: everyone can
contribute to all digital content, and our mission is to change all creative
work from read-only to read-write so that everyone can contribute.
We value results, transparency, sharing, freedom,
efficiency, self-learning, frugality, collaboration, directness, kindness, diversity, inclusion and belonging,
boring solutions, and quirkiness. If these values match your personality,
work ethic, and personal goals, we encourage you to visit our
primer to learn more. Open source is our culture, our way of
life, our story, and what makes us truly unique.
Top 10 reasons to work for GitLab:
- Work with helpful, kind, motivated, and talented people.
- Work remote so you have no commute and are free to travel and move.
- Have flexible work hours so you are there for other people and free to plan
the day how you like.
- Everyone works remote, but you don't feel remote. We don't have a head
office, so you're not in a satellite office.
- Work on open source software so you can interact with a large community and
can show your work.
- Work on a product you use every day: we drink our own wine.
- Work on a product used by lots of people that care about what you do.
- As a company we contribute more than we take, most of our work is released
as the open source GitLab CE.
- Focused on results, not on long hours, so that you can have a life and
don't burn out.
- Open internal processes: know what you're getting in to and be assured
we're thoughtful and effective.
See our culture page for more!
Work remotely from anywhere in the world. Curious to see what that looks
like? Check out our remote manifesto and guides.