- You are here:
- Sales Roles
- Sr. Manager, Sales Systems
- Chief administrator of all sales systems
- Help drive business system strategy and direction across Sales, Marketing and cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate with other departments to improve integration between Salesforce and other mission-critical systems, including Marketo, Zendesk and Zuora.
- Optimize current business processes (e.g. CPQ/QTC) to scale for growth and efficiency
- Facilitate successful implementation of new technology and processes, fostering an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Manage the development of detailed design specifications for use by the technical team.
- Manage data governance processes and adherence of guidelines between internal business units and systems.
- Perform in-depth analysis and insight into key business metrics.
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years in a business and/or systems role
- Salesforce.com ninja including validation rules, workflow, formulas, sandbox and customization of all standard and custom objects.
- Demonstrated ability to drive cross-functional teams to meet business objectives and influence colleagues, fostering strong working relationships.
- Strong strategic thinking, creative problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent problem solving, project management, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Experience owning a project from concept to production, including proposal, discussion, and execution.
- Significant experience with SOQL, APEX and VisualForce
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator & Force.com Developer
- SaaS and B2B experience preferred
- Interest in GitLab, and open source software
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values
- Ability to thrive in a fully remote organization
- Leadership at GitLab
- Ability to use GitLab
As with all roles in the Sales Department the Senior Manager Sales Systems participates in the Sales KPIs.
- Selected candidates will be invited to schedule a screening call with our Global Recruiters
- Next, candidates will be invited to a first interview with the Hiring Manager
- Second round interviews will be the Interview team that consists of 2-4 interviews
- An optional final interview with a C level Executive may occur
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer via email
Please note that if we are actively hiring for a position, you will see it
listed on our jobs page, where all of our current openings are
advertised. To apply, please click on the name of the role you are
interested in, which will take you to our applicant tracking system (ATS),
Avoid the confidence gap; you do not have to match all the listed
requirements exactly to apply. Our hiring process is described in more
detail in our hiring handbook.
GitLab Inc. is a company based on the GitLab open-source project. GitLab is
a community project to which over 1,000 people worldwide have contributed.
We are an active participant in this community, trying to serve its needs
and lead by example. We have one vision: everyone can
contribute to all digital content, and our mission is to change all creative
work from read-only to read-write so that everyone can contribute.
We value results, transparency, sharing, freedom,
efficiency, self-learning, frugality, collaboration, directness, kindness, diversity and inclusion,
boring solutions, and quirkiness. If these values match your personality,
work ethic, and personal goals, we encourage you to visit our
primer to learn more. Open source is our culture, our way of
life, our story, and what makes us truly unique.
Top 10 reasons to work for GitLab:
- Work with helpful, kind, motivated, and talented people.
- Work remote so you have no commute and are free to travel and move.
- Have flexible work hours so you are there for other people and free to plan
the day how you like.
- Everyone works remote, but you don't feel remote. We don't have a head
office, so you're not in a satellite office.
- Work on open source software so you can interact with a large community and
can show your work.
- Work on a product you use every day: we drink our own wine.
- Work on a product used by lots of people that care about what you do.
- As a company we contribute more than we take, most of our work is released
as the open source GitLab CE.
- Focused on results, not on long hours, so that you can have a life and
don't burn out.
- Open internal processes: know what you're getting in to and be assured
we're thoughtful and effective.
See our culture page for more!
Work remotely from anywhere in the world. Curious to see what that looks
like? Check out our remote manifesto and guides.