- You are here:
- Sales Roles
- Sr Sales Operations Manager
- Support the field sales team on quote processes, pricing, configuration, and terms
- Collaborate with the finance deal desk team to ensure that quote creation and approval SLAs are met
- Review non-standard deal terms and ensure compliance with published sales and approval policies and act as escalation point for approvals
- Provide first-tier support for any end-user technical or process questions in Salesforce and other systems primarily managed by Sales Operations
- Implement tools and processes for the sales organization that focus on improving efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity
- Identify opportunities for process automation and optimization, with a focus on scalability and driving significant growth
- Work with other departments to improve integration between Salesforce and other mission-critical systems, including Marketo, Zuora, and Zendesk
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure proper lead management processes, metrics and policies
- Maintain data integrity within customer records in Salesforce.com and other systems
- Monitor system adoption and data compliance and governance
- Develop best practices that align sales data quality with company initiatives
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience and solid understanding of sales operations
- Strong analytical ability and able to prioritize multiple projects
- Managed Deal Desk functions and an expert with CPQ tools
- Deep SFDC expertise and knowledge of enterprise SaaS tools
- Excellent problem solving, project management, interpersonal and organizational skills
- SaaS and B2B experience preferred
- Interest in GitLab, and open source software
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
Please note that if we are actively hiring for a position, you will see it listed on our jobs page, where all of our current openings are advertised. To apply, please click on the name of the role you are interested in, which will take you to our applicant tracking system (ATS), Greenhouse.
Avoid the confidence gap; you do not have to match all the listed requirements exactly to apply. Our hiring process is described in more detail in our hiring handbook.
GitLab Inc. is a company based on the GitLab open-source project. GitLab is a community project to which over 1,000 people worldwide have contributed. We are an active participant in this community, trying to serve its needs and lead by example. We have one vision: everyone can contribute to all digital content, and our mission is to change all creative work from read-only to read-write so that everyone can contribute.
We value results, transparency, sharing, freedom, efficiency, frugality, collaboration, directness, kindness, diversity, boring solutions, and quirkiness. If these values match your personality, work ethic, and personal goals, we encourage you to visit our primer to learn more. Open source is our culture, our way of life, our story, and what makes us truly unique.
Top 10 reasons to work for GitLab:
- Work with helpful, kind, motivated, and talented people.
- Work remote so you have no commute and are free to travel and move.
- Have flexible work hours so you are there for other people and free to plan the day how you like.
- Everyone works remote, but you don't feel remote. We don't have a head office, so you're not in a satellite office.
- Work on open source software so you can interact with a large community and can show your work.
- Work on a product you use every day: we drink our own wine.
- Work on a product used by lots of people that care about what you do.
- As a company we contribute more than we take, most of our work is released as the open source GitLab CE.
- Focused on results, not on long hours, so that you can have a life and don't burn out.
- Open internal processes: know what you're getting in to and be assured we're thoughtful and effective.
See our culture page for more!
Work remotely from anywhere in the world. Curious to see what that looks like? Check out our remote manifesto.