- You are here:
- Account Research Specialist
- Work closely with the Sales and Business Development Manager to ensure data integrity across all sales development channels
- Be an individual contributor by helping to identify key contacts in the targeted account lists generated by the RDs and the Sales and Business Development Manager
- Document customer stories, competitive intelligence and upload copious numbers of contacts into salesforce.
- Participate in documenting all processes in the handbook and update as needed with our Sales and Business Development Manager.
- Previous sales development experience
- A understanding of B2B software sales, open source software, and the developer product space
- Passionate about technology and strong desire to learn
- You share our values
- Exceptional written and verbal English communication skills
Applicants for this position can expect the hiring process to follow the order below. Please keep in mind that applicants can be declined from the position at any stage of the process. To learn more about someone who may be conducting the interview, find her/his job title on our team page.
- Qualified applicants receive a short questionnaire
- Selected candidates will be invited to schedule a screening call with our Global Recruiters
- Candidates will be invited to schedule a first interview with the Sales and Business Development Manager.
- Candidates will be invited to schedule a third interview with the Senior Director of Sales Development and Marketing
- Candidates will be invited to schedule a fourth interview with the CMO Finally, candidates will interview with our CEO
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.