Remote - US, West Coast preferred
A Technology Partner Manager in our alliances team is working with some of the most exciting cloud and tech companies in our space. This role provides a unique opportunity to build mind share and adoption of GitLab leveraging our ecosystem of partners. ow.
- Execute annual partner plans with technology companies including ISVs and cloud companies.
- Evaluate effectivity of partner relationships and engagements in delivering positive ROI.
- Be the central point of contact and advocacy at GitLab, orchestrating the partner engagements across the various departments: product, content, marketing, and sales
- Ensure successful execution of marketing and sales acceleration programs, with a drive for measurable outcomes and revenue yield
- Facilitate meaningful relationships between GitLab and our technology partners' teams. This includes partners executive leaders, product managers, engineering, sales and marketing.
- Identify new opportunities for quality, high ROI engagements with partners
- 5-10 years of sales management and/or business development experience in the technology/cloud services industry, preferably in the DevOps space
- Demonstrated repeated success leading partner/client engagement plans to fruitful executions, consistently exceeding key performance metrics
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers
- Significant experience with executive presence and a proven ability to lead and facilitate executive meetings including architecture whiteboards
- Excellent time management and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and explain them to audiences of varying technical expertise
Junior Technology Partner Managers share the same requirements and responsibilities outlined above, but typically join with less or alternate experience than a typical Technology Partner Manager.